Hizorb 1200 Wipes
FEATURED PRODUCT – HIZORB 1200 WIPES
The Hizorb industrial wiping range offers an extensive choice of proven performance wiping materials including airlaid, DRC scrim reinforced tissue and low lint nonwovens in flat sheet, folded wipe and perforated roll formats. Whatever your critical requirement – strength, bulk, absorbency, low linting or economy, there’s a Hizorb wiper to meet your need.
Today we’re looking at Hizorb 1200. Let’s take a quick look at the benefits of using Hizorb 1200 for your wiping tasks.
- A cost effective, all purpose, low lint wiper with excellent strength and absorbency
- Excellent wiping performance, cleans up dirt, grease and oil
- Suitable for use with a wide range of solvents and cleaning agents, no binder so won’t break up
- Manufactured from wood pulp/polyester spunlace nonwoven
- A cleaner more usable alternative to rags
The Hizorb 1200 range of durable nonwoven wipes are suitable for wipe up and cleaning in a wide range of industrial applications including aerospace, utility industries, manufacturing, maintenance, transport and printing.
Hizorb 1200 is available in a range of formats including pre-folded wipes, coreless rolls and also the Hizorb-Box wiping system.
- Portable wiping system
- Easy access to wipes
- Can be dispensed from both sides
- Carrying handle for mobility
- Dispenses pre-cut folded wipes
- Reduces contamination of unused wipes
Stronger than paper wipes, avoid the potential risks and wastage of contaminated rags with the consistency and performance of Hizorb 1200 wipes every time.